Rivers, lakes and the Adriatic. Great fishing possibilities! Hot spots, fish species and different fishing techniques. Enjoy nature and release these beautiful creatures.
On this blog you will find information about fishing here and details on numerous fishing spots in Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovenia and other countries in this region.

Come here for a holidays and bring your fishing rod! Tight lines! We support Catch & Release approach!
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................... © All rights reserved.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Okuma Dead Eye Spinning Rods

New Okuma Dead Eye Waleye rods will fulfill your highest expectations. They are made for serious and pro anglers, for wide range of lures (jigs, crankbaits, spinners, and soft plastic lures) and primarily for walleye but will be perfect for many targeting fish (pike perch, bass or medium size pike, also sea bass, asp, and many other). I found it ideal for what I need. I have walleye action 7'6", 6-12 lbs model. Fast modern action but still sensitive rod top will give you clear picture what is happening under the surface, especially for reading the bottom and you will easy recognize fish bite. I must say that I love this rod after first day of fishing, and I'm sure that in the future this will be my main rod for this purpose. I mostly used silicone fish lure on 8 gr jigs tied to Power Pro 30lb braid while I was fishing for pike perch and pike. I can highly recommend you to consider purchasing this rod, because for the small amount of money you will get everything you need for pike perch, bass and pike.


No comments:

Epic fishing experience during the COVID lockdown on Socotra

  Well, Robi (Robert Pljuščec) is at first good fishing buddy, than excellent photographer and now a brilliant film maker. Stuck on the isl...